Shiocton Police Department
If you have an Emergency call 911
The Shiocton Police Department a part-time department and is made up of a Chief of Police, 1 full-time officer and 3 part time officers. The police department is located at N5605 State Road 76, P.O. Box 96, Shiocton, WI 54170.
- Our office hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Non-emergency number is (920) 986-3294
- After hours contact the Outagamie County Sheriff’s Department (920) 832-5000
- Emergency number is 911
” It is the mission of the Shiocton Police Department to deliver the highest quality of law enforcement services to the people it serves, in the most efficient manner possible, to provide protection of life and property, and to give our community the quality of life it deserves to be and feel safe. “
The Shiocton Police Department is now a drop-off site for old inactive cell phones. Phones collected will be donated to Victim Crisis Response Team, to raise funds for the program.
Fees for Service
Motor Vehicle Accident Reports ~ In Person/Mail: $5.00
The following requests are subject to the Police Chief’s approval
- Complaint/Offense Reports
- Releasable Reports: $.25 per page
- Evidence on USB drive: $15.00
- Mailed Report: Actual cost to mail
- Photo on regular paper: $1.00 per page
- Photo standard size on photo paper: $2.00 per picture
- Faxed report: $1.00 plus $.25 per page for long distance
- Computer special searches: $50.00plus $.25 per page
- Crime Victims will not be charged the copy fee
License Plates & Renewals
LICENSE PLATES AND RENEWALS
THE SHIOCTON POLICE DEPARTMENT AND CLERK’S OFFICE DOES VEHICLE LICENSING AND PLATE RENEWALS DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS OF 7:00AM TO 3:30PM
- PLATE RENEWAL: $10.00 PLUS RENEWAL RATE
- NEW ISSUE OR TRANSFER OF PLATES: $19.50 PLUS NORMAL FEES FOR TRANSACTION
- ANY QUESTIONS CALL (920)986-3294 OR 986-3415
The Shiocton Police Department has collected and traded patches for many years. However, due to increased security measures and ever increasing expenses, both in dollars and time, we are no longer trading or selling patches.