Shiocton Police Department
If you have an Emergency call 911
The Shiocton Police Department a part-time department and is made up of a Chief of Police, 1 full-time officer and 3 part time officers. The police department is located at N5605 State Road 76, P.O. Box 96, Shiocton, WI 54170.
- Our office hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Non-emergency number is (920) 986-3294
- After hours contact the Outagamie County Sheriff’s Department (920) 832-5000
- Emergency number is 911
” It is the mission of the Shiocton Police Department to deliver the highest quality of law enforcement services to the people it serves, in the most efficient manner possible, to provide protection of life and property, and to give our community the quality of life it deserves to be and feel safe. “
The Shiocton Police Department is now a drop-off site for old inactive cell phones. Phones collected will be donated to Victim Crisis Response Team, to raise funds for the program.
You can renew your license plates at the Village Hall In addition to the fees charged by the WI DMV, there will be additional counter fees:
- Title Transfer – $19.50
- License Plate Renewal – $10 – This service is conveniently offered Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 3:30pm
- Follow us on Facebook
Fees for Service
Motor Vehicle Accident Reports ~ In Person/Mail: $5.00
The following requests are subject to the Police Chief’s approval
- Complaint/Offense Reports
- Releasable Reports: $.25 per page
- Evidence on USB drive: $15.00
- Mailed Report: Actual cost to mail
- Photo on regular paper: $1.00 per page
- Photo standard size on photo paper: $2.00 per picture
- Faxed report: $1.00 plus $.25 per page for long distance
- Computer special searches: $50.00plus $.25 per page
- Crime Victims will not be charged the copy fee
License Plates & Renewals
LICENSE PLATES AND RENEWALS
THE SHIOCTON POLICE DEPARTMENT AND CLERK’S OFFICE DOES VEHICLE LICENSING AND PLATE RENEWALS DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS OF 7:00AM TO 3:30PM
- PLATE RENEWAL: $10.00 PLUS RENEWAL RATE
- NEW ISSUE OR TRANSFER OF PLATES: $19.50 PLUS NORMAL FEES FOR TRANSACTION
- ANY QUESTIONS CALL (920)986-3294 OR 986-3415
The Village of Shiocton has its own Municipal Court. Court is held the 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. The Judge is the Honorable Glen H. Bunnell. For any questions on citations or fines please call the Clerk of Courts Tammy Free at (920)986-9303.
The Shiocton Municipal Court does accept payment plans for payment of court forfeitures.
If you need to change a court date due to a scheduling conflict please contact the Clerk of Courts.
Due to our size Community Service is generally not an option.
The Shiocton Police Department has collected and traded patches for many years. However, due to increased security measures and ever increasing expenses, both in dollars and time, we are no longer trading or selling patches.
Chief of Police
Part-time officers not pictured: