Permits and Licenses
Fire Works Permit: Fireworks Permit PDF
- Application must be completed a minimum of 3 business days prior to your event. Only Class C fireworks allowed. Fire works permits are free.
Raft Permit: Raft Permit PDF
- Application must be completed and returned to the Village Clerk. If you are parking your raft on property that you do not own you must have a signed note along with your application along with the $20 fee. RAFT RULES ARE AVAILABLE AT THE VILLAGE HALL
Bartender License Bartender / Bar Operator Application PDF
- Operator License are $25 per year. The license year is from July 1st to June 30th
Building Permits: Building Permit PDF
- Building Inspector- Mike Miller 920-428-3331
- Building Permits are issued at the Village Clerk’s Office.
- FLOODWAY AND WETLANDS ARE HANDLED BY THE DNR…….the Village can not approve construction in a floodway or on wetlands. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CONTACT THE DNR AND PROVIDE DOCUMENTATION THAT YOUR PROPERTY IS NOT IN A FLOODWAY OR WETLANDS BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR A PERMIT!!
- Zoning/elevation certificate $20
- Single Family Home—$500 + 75 sewer hookup (additional fees may apply)
- Duplex—$600 (additional fees may apply)
- Multi-family—$600 first 2 units & $150 per unit after that(additional fees may apply)
- Residential additions—$200
- Manufactured/mobile homes— double $300 single $150
- Residential attached garages—$100
- Residential detached garages—$100
- Agricultural/farm buildings—$100
- Residential repair/remodel non-structural—$50/1 room —$100/2 rooms–full remodel $200
- Commercial remodel Over $20,000 —$200
- Commercial remodel less than $20,000
- Electrical service change, HVAC, plumbing—$40 Repair or replacement
- Raze a building –$50
- Asphalt/Concrete/driveway/path/patio $30
- Roofing/siding/windows -(non structural) $25
- Fences, Pools, Hot tubs, signs, decks, sheds, porches, etc.—$25
- Gazebos, Awnings, Canopies, fuel tanks, satellite dishes, etc.—$20
- PERMITS ARE NOT NEEDED FOR THE FOLLOWING UNLESS THE COST EXCEEDS $1,000
- Fences, plumbing fixtures (no piping changes), water heater/softener (no piping changes), roof repair, glass replacement, single window replacement, storm door replacement, painting, carpet/flooring, landscaping, projects valued under $200
- blank Building Permit
DO IT YOURSELF PROJECTS ARE VALUED AT DOUBLE THE MATERIAL VALUE FOR DETERMINING IF YOU NEED A BUILDING PERMIT.
If your materials are valued at $500, then labor will be assumed at $500 for total of $1,000. IF YOUR MATERIALS ARE FREE THEY STILL HAVE A RETAIL VALUE.